h3>Antique Copper Chain #4: 3x3.5mm Modified Flat Peanut/Oval Link Cable Chain by the foot:
- Fine link chain
- a natural choice for for earrings, delicate multi-strand chain bracelets, and necklaces with smaller stone, crystal or glass beads
- Antiqued copper finish for vintage look jewelry.
- Lead-free, nickel-free brass chain
- Chain is plated with Antique Copper over brass.
- Alternating flat oval links with flat kidney-shaped (peanut-shaped) links.
- Oval links measure approx. 3.5mm long x 3mm wide
- Peanut links measure approx. 3mm long x 2mm wide
- You get approximately five oval links and four peanut links per inch.
- Chain is too fine to use as an extender unless you are using spring rings or the tiniest of s-hooks or lobster claws.
Antique Copper Chain #4: 3x3.5mm Modified Flat Peanut/Oval Link Cable Chain sells per foot.
Find antique copper beads -- click here
Find antique copper findings -- click here