Gunmetal/Hematite Chain _#20: Round 1x8mm Curved (Scalloped) Bar Link Chain (aka "Treasure Bracelet" Chain) by the foot:
- Delicate chain
- Great for symmetrical, evenly-spaced wire wraps.
- Curve of the scalloped chain is a nice feminine touch.
- Chain is compatible with the Treasure Bracelet weaving project in February 2009 Bead and Button magazine.
- Dark finish is great for vintage look jewelry and for Fall and Winter styles.
- Also known as black chain
Bar Link Chain Construction:
- Lead-free, nickel-free brass chain
- Gunmetal/Hematite plate over brass.
- Links measure approximately 1 mm diameter x 8 mm long.
- Soldered oval rings approximately 3 mm x 2.5 mm hold the bar links together.
- Jump rings and split rings used with the soldered oval rings must be smaller than 1mm wire diameter.
Gunmetal/Hematite Chain _#20: Round 1x8mm Curved (Scalloped) Bar Link Chain (aka "Treasure Bracelet" Chain) sells per foot.
Find gunmetal/black beads -- click here »
Find gunmetal/black findings -- click here »