Gunmetal/Hematite Headpins: Thin 0.020 in. (24 ga) x 2 in. Flat End Headpins (50/pkg):
- Thin, 24 gauge headpin so you can do work with smaller beads.
- Complete your wire wrapped earring and pendant dangles in Gunmetal/Hematite or mixed metals.
- Two inch length and 24 gauge are the best size and diameter for many wire wraps and dangles, especially for beginners
- This 24 ga size works well with many bead sizes such as Swarovski bicones from 3mm through 10mm size. Many plated headpins are 21 gauge or 20 gauge - a bit to big for 4 mm Swarovski crystals and similar beads to slide all the way to the bottom.
- Beads with larger holes - Chinese lampwork, large hole Bali beads, etc. may require a stop bead of 2mm or 3mm to keep the larger holed bead from falling off.
- Gunmetal/Hematite plate over brass
- 24 gauge = .020 inches diameter = 0.511mm diameter
Gunmetal/Hematite Headpins: Thin 0.020 in. (24 ga) x 2 in. Flat End Headpins sell 50 pieces per package.
Find Gunmetal/Hematite (Black) chains at OhioBeads.com » click here
Find Gunmetal/Hematite (Black) beads at OhioBeads.com » click here>15